The ultimate in deep-tissue massage
More effective than regular massage, Schulman Therapy is one of the best all-natural deep-tissue treatments available; a unique method of relieving the deep muscle tension that causes most aches and pains.
What is Schulman Therapy good for?
• Back pain
• Neck and shoulder pain
• Pain in joints and extremities
• Support for athletes and active people
• Recovery from injury or surgery
What makes it better?
• Long-lasting relief
• Stay fully clothed. No oils or creams
• More effective in shorter time
• A slow, deep stretching
• No sharp thumbs or elbows
Schulman Therapy feels completely different from massage, Rolfing, trigger point therapy, or other deep-tissue methods. It was developed by physical therapist Nathan Schulman, RPT, from Lake Elsinore, California.
Relief at Last!
Russ Freestone, CST, LMT
Certified Schulman Therapist
Licensed Massage Therapist
8700 W Winchester Drive
Boise, ID 83704
Professional training in the Schulman Therapy method